Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Off

I've got the day off. 
And it's a good thing. 
The last three days have felt like two weeks. All squished together.


A couple of weeks ago I bought a GroupOn coupon to here.
So me and the hunky hubby are having a lunch date today. So excited.


Then we will do some Christmas shopping at stores that are not kid friendly. 


On the top of my list for today are:

Pryde's
Bon Bon
Bunker
Hammerpress
Reading Reptile


If you don't live in KC and are planning a visit these shops are worth checking out!
If you do live in KC. What are you waiting for?
Maybe a day off like me? 
I totally get it!


Well I better get going or I might not have enough time. 
Here is to a day of finding fantastic deals. 
I hope your day is swell as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment