Friday, January 7, 2011

When Life Throws You Lemons...

Drink em'
Wear em'
Smell em'
Eat em'


If you haven't figured it out already, I've been obsessed with everything lemon lately. 
I never planned for it to happen. It was all really quite a coincidence.


Of course fresh squeezed lemonade is always my go to summer drink.  
But it isn't summer. 
I have no idea where my sudden attraction has come from.


C.O. Bigelow Lemon Hand Cream.  Yum! Yum! Yum! That stuff is amazing. 
They also make a killer candle that is pure lemon heaven.




Today I was introduced to
Girl Scout Lemonades.......OH MY GOODNESS. Have you tried them?
Darn KC traffic had me sitting all alone in my car with a box of em' and nothing else to do. 
What else was I supposed to do?
They were practically screaming to come out of that pretty yellow box.
So I just gave them a little help.
Over and over and over again.
It's all your fault Interstate 35! 




Lately I've been dousing myself with
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Lemon Body Spray.
So fresh and clean and a bit spicy. 
A great casual scent. 
I know it sounds weird. But seriously. Give it a try. 


Ok I'll get off my lemon kick for now. Maybe I'll go make myself a lemonade. 
I'm kinda thirsty.

9 comments:

  1. HI....I'm a new follower. Love your blog!
    I've always been a Orange scent & flavor lover, but Lemon sounds very nice.
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi following you from MBC!

    visit me at

    www.mommypong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone, I'm minutes new to MBC, would love to have you ladies stop by my Twitter or blog! Leave me a note on the blog & I'll follow back, thanks so much, look forward to meeting you!

    http://TheNilsensNest.blogspot.com

    www.twitter.com/TheNilsensNest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love lemon as well! Don't even get me started on girl scout cookies! :)


    Ok-Ok, I don't usually pass these along, but I hate January so I thought it'd be fun to "play" and help spread some blog-love! In one of my recent posts, I nominated you for "The Stylish Blogger Award" which asks bloggers to post links to some of their favorite most recently discovered blogs, and YOU came to mind! :)

    If you'd like, you can write a post giving 7 facts about yourself and including the links to some of YOUR new favorites! Then leave them a comment which "passes" the award along! So, dust off your mantle and find a place for this shiny, new award! Love, H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from MBC. Don't get me wrong I like lemons but..... (Ha ha)

    All the best,

    Clay

    http://www.tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower. I've never heard of those cookies, but they look delicious. Makes me want to eat! :-)

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm...lemon cookies! Love it! I am normally a raspberrry or vanilla girl, but I may have to explore the citrus line. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a total lemon junkie as well!

    New follower!

    http://adventuresofaminnesotamom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow the cookie looks yummy. Hi I'm a new follower, thanks for following me on GFC. will visit again, hope you can visit me again http://www.everydayfishphil.com

    ReplyDelete