WOOO HOOOO it’s Friday!
Here are five things I plan to do this B-E-A-utiful fall weekend.
- Marshmallow roast tonight in the fire pit
- 'Grown Ups Only' trip to Worlds of Fun
- Keep the ‘Grown Ups Only’ trip to Worlds of Fun a secret from my 4 year old
- Laundry…. Laundry…. and………. more Laundry
- Make more of these for our upcoming Boo Bash party.
Holding four black pipe cleaners, center them at the base of the pop and wrap them around the stick once so there are four legs on each side.
Bend the pipe cleaner ends to form eight feet.
Glue on googly eyes.
Activity # 3 will be the most difficult of them all.
What are YOU doing this weekend?