Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Weekend

This past weekend I was feeling a bit under the weather. 
Just a head cold, but it was a doozie.
Thank goodness we had a non-eventful weekend planned.
The weather was beautiful so we took a couple 
of walks and even managed to get to the park to run 
off some energy.
The time change really messes with my kids sleep schedules. 
I sure wish they would just cancel the whole darn change.
I tried to keep them as active as possible so they 
would sleep really well.
(Ikey was still up at 5am on Saturday morning.)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Even with the low key weekend I was able to capture 
some fun shots using my phone.


Gentry insisted on wearing this get up for a quick lunch and stroll around the Plaza. 
As quickly as I'd forget, 
a family would bust up laughing as they walked by.


Isaak found this plastic eyeball left over from a Halloween craft. I taped it to his forehead and he immediately began acting like a goofy monster. The longer I look at it, the more I laugh.
I think because his eyes are nearly the same size as the fake one!



This is what I felt like doing all day on Sunday. 
Our spoiled Paisley knows she's not supposed to 
lay on the couch or on the pillows. 
I think she knows I was ill and was taking full advantage.



While Paisley slumbered the day away, 
I watched a Sock Monkey puppet show. 
Ikey couldn't quite figure out how to keep his 
head beneath the "stage" while still holding up 
his "puppet." 
And then the whole "stage" came tumbling down. 
It was hysterical. 
After it fell about a dozen times they finally gave up and resorted to decorating the cardboard with stickers.
Sometimes lazy weekends are the best kind of weekend!
How was yours?

3 comments:

  1. Those top two photos are adorable and it looks like Paisley has the right idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are adorable! I love your blog. I found ya through Bloggy Mommies in Missouri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Mom. Love the third eye. Good to hear from you as always.

    ReplyDelete