Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Speaking of Poop

Apparently my boys want poopy for dinner.
And I am a poopy head. {In fact I was just called one as I sit here typing this-ugh}
And the bad guys are poo poo guys.
And they call each other poopy butts, and poopoos, and poop faces.

Every question I ask them.
Every conversation we have.
When they are mad.
When they are happy.
It's all about poop. Some way. Some how.

It's not that i encourage this type of talk. Or even approve of it.
I am constantly asking them to stop talking about poop.
At which point in time they erupt into balls of obnoxious laughter and giggles.
Because it's so funny that mom says "poop."

It must be fun to say?
It is kind of a funny word.
Or is it just a boy thing?
I just don't get it.

I'm sure it's just a phase. And there are worse words they could be obsessed with.
But for now we have lots of poop talk around these parts.

3 comments:

  1. My first thought was that it must be a boy thing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a boy thing for sure! At least Asher thinks it is hilarious! I read a great quote I am always saying to my boys, "If you wouldn't eat it, you shouldn't talk about it." :) That normally stops them in their tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote! I will have to steal it!! :)

    ReplyDelete