Thursday, April 7, 2011

Boy Ties Bow Ties

I've been searching all of the Big Box stores for Easter outfits for my boys to no avail.
I'm not much for traditional and had a very specific idea in mind.
Finally I found the cutest little Etsy shop specializing in little boys boy ties.


Be still my heart.

Divine Domestication

Divine Domestication

Divine Domestication


Isaak will be sporting the retro bicycles (with matching suspenders) and Gentry the brown argyle.
Imma gonna eat them up. Little boys in bow toys. Umm yes, I think so.


Amanda has a hundreds of prints and patterns. 
She ships quick and her quality is great.
Go check her out. 

*I received nothing in exchange for doing this post. Amanda does not know me from Adam or er Eve. I just like her stuff yo. And I thought you might too. That's all.


This post is linking up with the Ultimate Blog Party 2011.

5 comments:

  1. yummy ties and boys!

    i'm here via the UBP11 and i'm looking forward to browse your darling site.

    pax Christi - lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable! gosh, Makes me wanna change our boys outfits now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are fabulous! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you! I am a new follower : )
    Those little bowties are so cute!
    I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. Thanks!

    http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
    http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also made some cute bow ties for my young boys hope they would love it.

    ReplyDelete