Friday, November 16, 2012

just around the corner

With Christmas just around the corner, I'm beginning to gather ideas for gift giving and exchange parties. Funny exchange gifts are my favorite.
I love these plates from Fishs Eddy. So cute.

And this rug from Urban. Hilarious. I need it.

                                   

These custom wall decal photo gifts from Pinhole Press are totally adorbs.
Everyone needs one.
I spent a long time ooohing and ahhhing over everything they sell.
Go check em' out.

                           

and this kid sized tool set just like daddy's is pretty rad. I scoured the web and found nothing else like it.


What kid wouldn't want to fall asleep in a real life teepee? House inhabit hand makes these. Coolness.


and finally I can't talk enough about how much we love our Kiwi Crate
I've already bought a subscription for my nephews Christmas gift.
It's a craft box subscription that comes once a month. The crafts are amazeballs. 
Our last one contained a shadow puppet kit with mini flashlights.
For some reason flashlights are a slice of heaven for little boys.
Mine will entertain themselves with one for hours.
**If you buy using the link above you get $10 off your first order!!

This weekend we'll be catching up on orders in our shop, having dinner with friends and begin to prepare for our Thanksgving feast.
Happy Friday friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment