Saturday, June 30, 2012

Color Run 2012

Today we ran the happiest 5k on the planet. That's what they kept saying. :) 
The Color Run
Soooo fun!
I really wish my boys could have been there to experience it.
I thought they were a bit too young this time. Maybe next time.
We did run it with my parents and sisters. They thought it was cool too.
We started out without our phones...and then when we ran by the car we all grabbed them. We didn't want to miss out on all the colorful photo ops. 
This was us waiting forever for it to start. 15,000 people were waiting.
I was feeling kind of goofy. And a little crowded.  :)




The girls...


so much fun...








Starbucks sounded good to all of us after it was all over. We had a few strange looks. :)


 The color soaked right through my socks and tennis shoes. 
 I had to scrub and scrub. They will be blue for awhile!


It was a good day. 
The bottom line is you can't take a bad photo when everyone is covered in paint.
And that is cooool.
One lesson for next time: We forgot to bring towels to lay over the car seats for afterwards. 
The leather is now rainbow instead of grey. :)

1 comment:

  1. I ran the Color Run in Seattle and it was so much fun! We went to Panera afterwards and we got some straaaangee looks haha

    ReplyDelete