Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fab Fall Fashion

Summer will be coming to an end all too soon and cooler weather will be moving in. 
Sweaters, tights and boots here I come. 
I LOVE fall in Kansas City! 
I’m totally digging t-straps and Mary Janes this season.  
These Fly London pumps from endless.com are super chic.


Wouldn’t they be so cute with flowery print tights! Love them!
This Old Navy top would be so cute layered with a cardigan. I’m loving ruffles!



This oversized watch from Fossil.com is A-D-O-R-able!!! 
I love that it can be dressy or casual. So classy!


Can you tell I like black? Yikes, I think I border on ridiculous! 
I am also digging yellow for fall.  I love this swirly sweater from Anthropologie.



And flower bib necklaces are ALL the rage. 
This one would be so cute with a plain white t and jean jacket.
 I think I have to have it. 






Happy end of summer and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment