Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Just For Fun

I'm pretty much always snapping photos. Because that's what I do. :)
Things that make me smile and laugh and dream about the possibilties.
Like this big hunk of fabulousness.
It could be an amazing piece of art or a table. 
Oh the possibilities.


This chair was pretty lovely too. The color and the style. 
It was from the 1920's or something crazy like that. I think I need it.


This piece made my heart stop. In a good way.
This sweet little thang may just have found a new home.


I walk by this wall every single day. Isn't she lovely?
 It makes my walk into work a little bit happier.


And this was a funny text from my SIL. It made me wrinkle my forehead at first.
And then I got nervous. 
And then I laughed. 
She was joking. 
Phew.


Happy Hump Day friends!

1 comment:

  1. Bwahaha, Dolce and Gabana soap! That's a great way to brighten a day. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm sending my boys on a sleep over!

    ReplyDelete