Thursday, October 13, 2011

Small Things

Our master bathroom was getting a bit out of hand lately and 
was being overtaken by hairspray and lotion and other "beauty" items.
I'm the type of person that has to have everything I might need right in front of me. 
On the counter so I can get to it quickly!
I've found that if I have an easy place to put things back to, I'm more likely to do it.
And since we are the only ones that use the bathroom, I don't mind things on the counter.
I found this small ladder shelf at Target over the weekend and it works fantastic.
I love when something so simple makes my life easier. 

Now I just need a solution for my makeup.
Yikes!


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something similar...
    http://www.shelterness.com/diy-make-up-magnet-board/

    ReplyDelete